1. Set your personal goals in everything.
2. Try to meet the circumstances, do not wait until unexpected circumstances come to you.
3. Live merrily with great sense of humor. The fact is that if it is impossible to learn something from the definite situation, it is always possible to laugh about it.
4. Experiment! On yourself, on other people around you, on the fate in general. Mind that failures will be forgotten, triumphs may go down in history.
5. Always thank people for your mutual success, ideas and achievements. To go ahead of the others is the only part of leadership. However, you should also sometimes be among other people.
6. Be an optimist. Always ask yourself, “What if it really works?”